Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Crazy Life + Updates on Getting Clean and Staying Clean!

Whew life is super crazy right now.  I thought that once basketball season was over I would be ready to rock and roll when it came to cooking, cleaning, and all that jazz.  Turns out, I decided to do another round of boot camp.  Crazy I know, but my butt and thighs are thanking me, and so are my pants that were getting too tight.  So my schedule right now is pretty much the same as it was during basketball.  But I am happy to report that the hubs and I are working together to keep a spotless cleaner house.  We do laundry each day, we pick up after ourselves (what a concept), and we take time on the weekends to work together to get some stuff done. And for that, we are happier, and closer than ever before...

Today I am thankful for my husband, who I heard doing dishes at 5:30 am.  LOVE HIM!!

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor - Ecclesiastes 4:9
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...