Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dill Dip

dill dipI
Every month at work there is a special day...A special day that celebrates all of the birthdays in that month.  My favorite part about this day is that I don't have to pack my lunch.  There is usually enough food to feed an army (you wouldn't believe how much food a bunch of teachers bring to the party) and I love that I can try many different things.  I'm not going to lie, this sampling can last all day.  Grazing as I like to call it.  Don't judge, I just make sure to wear stretchy pants that day...Last week it was birthday celebration day at school and I needed a quick recipe.  I've been making this dill dip since my college days and it is a quick and easy addition to any party.  Dip and sweet bread?? Ummmm yes please.  I'll leave you with this...Ain't no party like a teacher party cause a teacher party don't stop!

dill dip

Dill Dip
printable recipe
makes 2 cups
Ingredients:
1 cup low fat sour cream
1 cup low fat mayo
2 Tbsp dried dill weed
1 tsp onion powder
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp season salt

Directions:
Stir together all ingredients.  Cover and chill overnight to let the flavors come together.  Serve with cut up sweet bread or in a sweet bread bowl.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...